Friday, August 27, 2010


My little Ellina was put in an open crib today!!! She looks so big all dressed in clothes. They put her up to 4 breastfeeds a day, which is half her feedings. So far so good, we are starting to see the end of this nicu stay. I found my old sleepers from when I was a baby, I was born at 34 weeks, so I brought those to be the forst thing she wore. Im finding myself seeing the end and having to slow back down, Im normally pretty good about not pushing her too far or too much. Shes starting to really look like Eliza did as a newborn. I love how she is looking more and more like a baby and less like an "old man"=) not that she ever did just a little funny looking without any fat, right? Anyway, isnt she just gorgous? I know her sisters are looking just as pretty in heaven.

3 comments:

  1. She is dressed!!! I remember you in that little tiny sleeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they come to say hi to her. I think babies are aware of angels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful, and yayy on the open crib and clothing and nursings!!

    ReplyDelete