Friday, October 15, 2010

Ellinas surgery is finally scheduled, for Fri the 22nd of this month. I'm kinda out of it all the sudden, I'm gonna have to work on this trust thing again. I need Ellina to be okay, I need this surgery to do its job and for her to be okay.
Ive been having some more bad days lately, I keep thinking I'm so tired of being sad, I just wish this pain would leave. I'm working on having a grave stone designed and Decided to bury the girls at the Libby cemetery. So we will be having a ceremony very soon. Oh man its been months and I can actually say that I have allot going on and its not at all untrue.
Ellina has been doing great she seems less sick and gets up to eat but not a ton of crying like she was, I love my kids so much all five of them

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I will be praying for you and your little girl.
    Gods blessings
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I just read the post where you said you wished you had the challenge of no sleep because all of your girls had lived ... my heart is breaking for you. I feel your pain - except I have completely empty arms. We buried our daughter, she was born/died after living 12 minutes on July 7th this year. Everything I accomplish is bittersweet. I would so much rather be nursing and tired.

    I will be praying as your little one goes into surgery.... God bless you ...

    ReplyDelete